This week's writerly news -- Hallelujah from The Voice + reading goals

Hi all! Hope everyone here in the US had a great Thanksgiving yesterday! After stuffing our faces, we hit up Walgreens and I grabbed some gumdrops for my gumdrop tree (I finally get to use it again now that the dogs are outside all of the time--the German Shepherd attacked it and broke it two years ago so I stopped putting it out *sad face*). There's not a whole lot going on here, aside from the giveaway I'm doing for funsies (it ends on Monday), though I did want to share this video from The Voice because I love Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley (it's like Jonas Norton from Pity Isn't An Option's theme song) and Matthew Schuler did a great job, I think, doing his own version of it!

Also, I'm not sure I ever really posted my goals for the #ReadingCram2013 (my post is coming up on the 11th). So, here's my particular goal (I have specific books I want to finish by the end of the year in order to finally start a bunch of ebooks waiting for me):

Infinityglass

I Capture the Castle

Where are you, Bernadette

Austenland

If anyone wants to join #ReadingCram, click the link above--I'm pretty sure they're still looking for participants! Oh, one other thing... I have a new e-newsletter going out in a couple of days. If you haven't signed up, you might wanna! I'll be sharing something new and a cut scene from If I Speak True! (Did I ever share the cover here on my blog after the reveal at Hafsah's? I don't think I did!)


If I Speak True (Flora, #1)


add to Goodreads

See ya Monday, when I'm going to be sharing some fun DIY bookish Christmas gift ideas! :)

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: