Celebrating a Blessed New Year & 200 followers + writerly news

Hello, everyone! Happy 2014!!!

I'm going to keep this post short because I'm sure everyone has tons of stuff going on (and I don't have a whole lot to say anyway), but I just had to say YAYYYYY because I have hit 200 followers! Woohoo! Took me a few years, but that's okay -- I appreciate every single one of you guys!
I had to add a She's the Man gif. Pretend this is
me embracing ya'll, all awkward-like. ;D
Because that's how I roll.

In celebration of IF I SPEAK TRUE's release later this month (and heck, also the whole 200 follower thing), PITY ISN'T AN OPTION's ebook is only 99 cents on Amazon!!! (Unless you purchase the paperback and do the Kindle Matchbook option where you get the paperback AND ebook -- in that case, the PIAO ebook is free!) So, if you've been debating whether or not to get to know Beanie and Hattie, well, now is the perfect time. (You can actually go straight to Amazon right over there ----> in the sidebar.) 

Speaking of Beanie (Jonas) and Hattie, verrrry early on first day of 2014, a whole bunch of ideas swarmed into my head about Jonas and Mercy Cove--where he ends up in book two--and it was so great! I am very excited to continue his journey. A lot of stuff happens and I know you'll fall in love with a couple of new characters just as much as I have! Plus, with so many ideas coming to me already, it's a picture of just how amazing this year is going to be, writerly-wise. Which is... AWESOME! I am very excited!!!

Last, (told you this was going to be short), come January 6th (technically Dahlia Kennedy's birthday), I will be doing something on Tumblr to commemorate IF I SPEAK TRUE coming out the 27th. Basically, each day from January 6th to January 27th, I'll be telling the story of IF I SPEAK TRUE in chronological order in photo form. So, if that sounds like something you'd enjoy, head over HERE and follow me (or just check this link out throughout the month). I've spent quite a bit of time trying to come up with just the right visuals, and hope you enjoy it!

Well I do believe that's it. I am looking forward to a wonderful year! Have a blessed weekend!


No comments: