Waiting on Wednesday {67}: In A World Just Right


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. This week's can't-wait-to-read pre-publication book is: In A World Just Right.

In a World Just Right

In a World Just Right
by Jen Brooks


Publication date: April 28th, 2015


From Goodreads:


High school senior Jonathan Aubrey creates worlds at will. In Kylie-Simms-is-my-girlfriend, he’s given himself everything he doesn’t have in real life-–the track team, passing grades, and his dream girl–-until one day he confuses his worlds and almost kisses the real Kylie Simms. Now his girlfriend Kylie and the real Kylie are changing, and Jonathan must solve the mystery of his own life to save his love from a gruesome fate.

2 comments:

Kay said...

I wish I could create worlds!

Here is My WoW

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice read, not really my thing but I hope you'll get to read it as soon as it releases...or earlier ;)
here's our WoW :)