Coming up this April... in bullet points




April is full of bookish stuff, so I'm starting a new meme here at Let Me Tell You A Story where I get lazy and do a post that breaks down the upcoming month in bullet points. 

Grab your mug o' whatever makes you happy, and here we go...

1) The title of Cozenage #2 will be announced here, April 1st. If you want to know sooner, subscribe to the newsletter over there on the sidebar, because my newsletter peeps find stuff out first (I'm sweet like that).

2) The Spring #YASH (YA Scavenger Hunt) will be April 2nd through April 5th. Make sure to come here on the 2nd to check out the author I'm hosting and read their bonus content (and find your way to MY bonus content, too!) 

I talked to my local library and they're letting me bring flyers to tell allllll the YA readers about it and I am so excited! I just *might* be having an audiobook giveaway, too! (Maybe.) Find out more about YASH, HERE. (You can also search for them on Twitter and Facebook.)

3) The announcement of April's #JLBgivesawayanINDIE photo-a-day challenge + giveaway will be April 6th. I had a totally different book planned for this month, but we're switching it up because because because because becauseeeeeee.... because of the wonderful things she does... (Did you get my movie reference here? Also, yes that was a small clue... but I'm not telling you more until the 6th, so oh wellsies.)

4) #RocktheDrop is April 19th. I know you're thinking... But Jessica.... do you have to be an author to participate? Heck no ya don't! Just love books. Long to share books. That's all.

Find out more about Rock the Drop and download bookmarks encouraging passersby to TAKE the books (this really is a problem when I do it... it's like people think they're on Candid Camera and are afraid to take them), HERE.  

5) My author pal Cheyanne Young will be revealing the cover for the third book in her POWERED trilogy (EMPOWERED) later this month. Keep your eyes peeled for the cover on a future Waiting on Wednesday. WOOHOO!

Welp, that's it. Have a blessed weekend, peeps! 

No comments: