June's Reader Interview: Becky G. (@Becky_LoveDemi )


Welcome back to a monthly meme here at Let Me Tell You A Story: Reader Interview! This month Becky is here to tell us about her faves! :)

Hey, Becky, thanks so much for being here! :D

Hello Jessica! I'm so happy to be doing this, this is my first interview ever and I'm so happy that it's about books!! So let's do this. 


How long have you been reading YA?

Since 5 years ago, the first YA book that I read was Firelight by Sophie Jordan, I LOVED that book, it was amazing and when I finished it I started to buy lots and lots of books.


Are the majority of your YA reader friends local, or online?

Some of my friends love to read YA, I never stopped talking about my love for YA books and I always recommend them to read some of my favorites, but yes I think the majority are online, they are amazing and I love to talk about books and writers with them. 


How do you feel about chapter titles? (Yes? No? A bit of both? Why?)

I think they are ok, I love chapter titles because they kind of give you a sneak peak of the chapter, and I like to know what will happen next without a major spoiler. 


If you could make one book cover into a poster to hang on your wall, which book would it be?

Fallen by Lauren Kate of course! I love those books, and the cover is dark and amazing.  


Favorite book quote?

“Libraries were full of ideas–perhaps the most
 dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” 

― Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass


Do you have a favorite indie read?

I haven't read an indie book, but I would love to read one. 


Name the last book you breezed through because you were so sucked in, and tell us what made it so intriguing. 

The Sin Eaters Daughter, it was amazing, I love it because it has mystery, love and plot twists, it was very original, I couldn't stop reading it and I can't wait to read the next book.


Favorite secondary character?

Marlee from The Selection.


Has there been a book you weren't sure you'd like, but were pleasantly surprised by?

Yes! I thought I wouldn't like The Selection but now I love the books, every single one of them. The Heir was amazing, and I can't wait to know what happens next. 


Do you find that you tend to gravitate toward one type of cover design? If so, what's your favorite style?

Yeah, I love the covers in which the models are wearing dresses, they are so beautiful and stunning, and I always wonder what the story is about, and I usually end up loving them.


What character would you hate to be stranded with on a deserted island?

Bellatrix Lestrange for sure. 


Go to page 42 of your current read and tell us the 5th sentence (unless it's spoilery, of course) :D

When I am sure he is out of earshot I turn to my oldest companion. "He's not Lormerian," I say in a low voice. 
(Quote from The Sin Eater's Daughter.)


What's the first thing you read when you get a book in your hands?

I always read the dedication first and then the acknowledgements. The book with my favorite dedication ever is The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows. 


Last month Von listed quite a few favorite male and female MCs. Who are yours, and what makes them so special?

Eleanor from Something Strange and Deadly
Tris from Divergent.
Cècile from Stolen Songbird.
Meira from Snow Like Ashes.
Luce from Fallen.
Mare from Red Queen.
Daniel from Fallen.
Harry Potter.

They are some of my favorite characters because they are brave, they never give up and they fight for what they believe. 


Strangest thing you've used as a bookmark.

A flower.

That had to be a lovely bookmark! :) 


Well thanks so much for hanging out with us here at Let Me Tell You A Story, Becky! :D Happy reading!


Meet Becky: Hey guys I'm Becky! Reading and writing is what I love to do, I'm super fan of Harry Potter and Friends. I'm also into fashion. For me it's really important to have a healthy lifestyle but I love pizza so... Yeah. My favorite writers are Lauren Kate, Susan Dennard, Jodi Meadows and more.

Go Bookworms! Connect: Twitter | Goodreads | Book Nerd Addict (blog)

No comments: